Have you lost a beloved pet or personal possession? You can reach out to thousands of people to help find what you are looking for.Post an item
View all lost items
Lostbox is a free way to find lost items and return found items!
Our online platform can provide results with 3 easy steps
Create an account
You can quickly sign up to our FREE service; allowing you to post items, contact other users and comment on lost and found appeals.
Post a lost or found item
Make your appeal visible to thousands of people in your area by uploading a photo and description of your item to our database.
You will receive a confidential message from the finder/owner when they locate your item.
Use our in-depth search engine to browse through
all items reported lost and found
Search by category
We have a wide range of categories and
subcategories to help refine your search so that
you can find exactly what you are looking for.
Search by venue
If you have lost an item in a particular place,
you can directly search for any items that
have been reported as found at that venue.
If you are a venue owner you
CREATE A VENUE ACCOUNT
can create a dedicated page for all your
lost and found items at your location
We're proud to say that we've been able
to reunite many people with the things
they hold dearest
items reunitedview our success stories
WW2 Sweetheart Brooch19th June 2015
**WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!** I’m sharing this for a friends mum, she was in East Sussex just over a week ago and lost this very precious sweetheart brooch that her husband made in WW2. He was in Bomber Command, Stirling bombers and made...Read more
- LOST Sep,27All grey, short-haired male cat – Montrose, Scotland
- LOST Sep,27Elderly & Deaf Dog – Jesmond, Newcastle
- LOST Sep,27Cat called Domino – Pennywell / Blackpool area
- LOST Sep,27Female Cross Rottweiler called Kira – Rodley, Leeds
- LOST Sep,27Tabby Cat, Blackpool
- LOST Sep,27Male tabby cat called Cookie – Old Halkerton Road, Forfar
- LOST Sep,27Grey cockatiel called Precious – Coton Fields, Staffordshire